Thursday, September 9, 2010

Re: Website Management Software

We use Google Apps for Education and all our teachers create their own sites
using Google Sites. It's very easy for them to use. Once their site is
ready to launch, I map it to our domain using the naming convention of
lastname.scienceandartsacademy.org. That makes it easy for parents to
automatically know the URL of the teacher site they are looking for.

Dana Pero
Director of Technology
Science & Arts Academy
(847) 827-7880