Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Re: Voice Recognition

You could play with Google voice. However, I have found that to be hit and =
miss depending on the quality of voice. This might have to do with pitch, v=
olume and/or consistency of delivery. That being said, it would be worth a =
try. My cell voice mail is now all sent to Google voice where it is convert=
ed into text and resent as a text message.

Chris Bigenho
Director of Educational Technology
Greenhill School
4141 Spring Valley Road