Sunday, September 12, 2010

Re: Student database

I second Google Docs for this purpose. It is what we use. As with all =
systems, it is important that end users do not store browser passwords =
and use password protected screensavers.=20

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 12, 2010, at 8:23 AM, "Constantine, Norman" =
<nconstantine@wakefieldschool.org> wrote:

> I would think about looking at Google Docs. You could set up shares =
and or a
> group. easy to do. Look into it.
>=20
> Norman
>=20
> On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 9:08 AM, Chris Weiss <chweiss@mindspring.com> =
wrote:
>=20
>> We are looking for the best approach to tracking student information =
in
>> regards to academic or social/emotional data and concerns. =
Currently, our
>> system involves typed or handwritten notes that we share via email or =
store
>> in notebooks. We'd like to ensure that this information remains
>> confidential and that access is limited to those on the support team. =
We
https://www.gds.org/podium/default.aspx?t=3D128874]