Thursday, September 2, 2010

Re: Slate project on building a better classroom

Interesting you mention this--I have *The Majic
Bus<http://www.amazon.com/Majic-Bus-American-Odyssey/dp/1560254963/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1283474989&sr=8-1>:
An American Odyssey* by Douglas Brinkley ready to go to the beach with me
this weekend. From *Publisher's Weekly*: Six weeks on the road with an
experimental college history class which crisscrossed the country on a
sleeper bus.

I'm looking forward to the reading!

Sarah Hanawald
Cannon School