Thursday, September 16, 2010

Re: Rethinking Report Cards and Progress Reports

Christina:

We are in our second year of "live" grade books and have done away with mid=
-quarter progress reports. We do still send home Report Cards at the end o=
f each quarter - by e-mail.

With best wishes,

John

John E. Pitcairn
Middle Division Director

Academy at the Lakes
Academy at the Lakes is a learning community of shared values dedicated to =
the success of each individual at school, in the community, and in the worl=
d. We celebrate the love of learning and the joy in the journey.

2331 Collier Parkway
Land O'Lakes, FL 34639
(813) 948-7600 office
(813) 949-0563 fax