Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Re: Renweb

Hi Andrea,

We have been happy RenWeb users for about 4 years. I have copied our db
admin on this as well. She can provide plenty of specific feedback. I am
most pleased with the ease of use and support and flexibility of the
company. It is not the most feature rich solution but I have worked with 4
different SIS solutions and never had so many users take advantage of so
many features. Some of that is a sign of the times but some of it is that
it is a pretty accessible product.

Take care,
Alex

Alex Inman