Monday, September 6, 2010

Re: A Question for This Labor Day Weekend

Bill,

Thanks for your thoughtful reply.

I agree that there is not a simple answer to my question.

However, I believe it is very important that independent schools engage,
explore, and wrestle with this question.

Since I want all of us to enjoy the remainder of this Labor Day weekend I'll
leave it at that for now.

Thanks again,

Fred

--