Monday, September 27, 2010

Re: Instructional Videos - NAIS iTunesU site

Hello, Demetri,

What are the licensing terms on the videos?

Can they be remixed and incorporated into other open content initiatives?

I'm hoping that the answer to the first question is "Creative Commons
Non-Comercial Attribution Share Alike," which would make the answer to the
second question "Yes."

Cheers,

Bill