Saturday, September 25, 2010

Re: Instructional Videos - Can We Give Salman Khan Some Competition?

Gayle,

Thanks for sharing your approach! Anyone making videos that are not related
to learning computer systems or software applications? If so, any chance you
could share one?

Curious about why you were the only one who responded to my question. Are
there just not many teachers at other schools making instructional videos?

Fred

--
Fred Bartels
Dir. of Info. Tech.