Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Re: Headphones

Headsets can be wiped down with alcohol wipes as long as not foam style and
stored in quart-sized bags. If wiped down after each with alcohol wipes and
then stored in quart sized plastic bags, these can be used by multiple
classes. This method is approved by our school nurse and is less costly tha=
one per student.
--=20
Kathy Krcma
Director of Technology and Media