Friday, September 10, 2010

Re: Electronic textbooks, what's happening?

I seem to recall a high school class in Europe using a wiki to create their
own textbook, but for the life of me I can't find it. I thought I had
bookmarked it, but apparently now. Anyone else recall this. It was about a
year ago, perhaps longer.

-----
Steve Taffee | Director of Strategic Projects
Castilleja School | staffee@castilleja.org
1310 Bryant Street | www.castilleja.org
Palo Alto, CA 94301 | taffee.edublogs.org
650.924.1040 (Google Voice)
Women Learning, Women Leading
<http://twitter.com/sjtaffee> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevetaffee>