Saturday, September 11, 2010

Re: Electronic textbooks, what's happening?

Hi!

Cool idea, Fred. I posted the wikichapters link to MiddleTalk in case
anyone else is interested. The idea of a modular approach makes sense
from a global perspective, and would also allow students in future
Foundations classes at my school to use this year's kids work as a
resource and add in their own new ideas.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear." (Buddhist
Proverb) I really really wish I'd been ready for this project years
earlier, but better now than never. Thanks again to all!

Take care,
Bill Ivey
Stoneleigh-Burnham School