Thursday, September 30, 2010

Re: blog recommendations

There are so many great blogs out there for teachers.

This is my edtech blogroll<
http://www.google.com/reader/shared/user/07532699107949148267/label/ed-tech>
Here is a wiki of educational bloggers called Support Blogging<
http://supportblogging.com/>
Here is my Alltop <http://my.alltop.com/lizbdavis/>page.
You can also look at the Alltop Education <http://education.alltop.com/>
Page