Monday, September 27, 2010

Re: [Admission-Directors] open house for elementary grades

Have you considered a mini-seminar on school readiness to help parents deter=
mine whether their child is socially and developmentally ready for kindergar=
ten or could benefit from a pre-K program?
Jackie Grasty
brandED Consulting
www.brandeducation.org

Pardon the brevity. Sent from my iPhone.

On Sep 27, 2010, at 8:01 PM, "Shapiro, Gail" <GShapiro@ssdseu.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
> =20
> We are planning an All School Open House which will introduce prospective p=
arents for both our lower and upper campuses to our school. We have a good i=
dea of what to offer for those parents interested in our upper school (grade=
s 6-12), but we are in search of some good suggestions regarding those paren=
ts interested in our Pre-K and K. Has anyone done anything like this in the=
past? If so, what has worked best?
> =20
> Regards to all,
> =20
> Gail
> Gail Shapiro
> Senior Admissions Coordinator
> Solomon Schechter Day School of Essex and Union
> Eric F. Ross Upper School Campus
> 1418 Pleasant Valley Way
> West Orange, New Jersey 07052
> Admissions: (973)602-3601
> Direct line: (973)-232-8653
> =20
> visit us at: www.ssdseu.org
>=20
>=20
he list or changing to a digest mode (receive only a few emails a day), plea=
se click on the FOLLOWING link and follow the directions to gain access to y=
our personal settings.
>=20
> http://lists.isminc.com/mailman/options/admission-directors/jackie.grasty%=
40gmail.com